A recent survey has confirmed that now many employers find aadhaar identification of their new recruits cheaper and better. Earlier they had to spend a lot for their physical verification. This is the revolution that aadhaar has brought. A person’s identity can be easily established increasing the security quotient. Also, it offers services like locking/unlocking biometrics. This was done in view of preventing illegal use of people’s data for forgeries. You can also check your aadhaar authentication history.
Individuals can also use it for confirming their data.
Here we will guide you through the steps on how to extract the right aadhaar information:
- Go to https://uidai.gov.in/
- There are various options under the aadhaar services column.
- You can verify your aadhaar number using this link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification
- You can verify your phone number and/or email id using this link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile
- You can lock/unlock your biometric information using this link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/biometric-lock
- You can check if your bank account has been linked to aadhaar using the link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper
- You can check how many times your aadhar has been authenticated through https://resident.uidai.gov.in/notification-aadhaar
It will show you the date, time and the type of aadhaar authentication requests made in the time period chosen by you. However, the person who requested it will not be disclosed. If you find any suspicious activity like a request which you don’t know about, you can block your biometric information. This will prevent unauthorized use of your aadhaar data.
Whether you an employer or a vigilant citizen, you should know how to extract the right information off the aadhaar card. We sincerely hope that now you can do this confidently.